The cupcake trend has been totally sweeping the nation over the past few years. Why all the commotion over tiny, minature bite-sized cakes? Check out these fabulous cupcake creations and you’ll soon see why everyone is swooning over cupcakes.
From top L to bottom R:
1. Modern Flower Cupcakes: The pale pink, white and berry fondant accents are just so pretty. We’re especially loving the black cupcake liner that creates such a stylish contrast against the pink and white cupcake. (cupcakes under cover)
2. Macaroon Cupcakes: Here’s a fun twist to the traditional cupcake. These macaroon cupcakes are so much fun! The bold and vivid colors are pure eye candy. And they’re so easy to make. Follow the simple step by step directions at tablespoon.
3. Sprinkles Cupcakes: The holy grail of all cupcakes! Definitely stop by Sprinkles and pick up one of these scrumptuous cupcakes. Try their signature Red Velvet Cupcake (yum yum!). The Founder of Sprinkles, Candace Nelson, is one of the judges on Cupcake Wars. Have you checked out the Cupcake Wars? It’s a show on the Food Network where cupcake shop owners compete to make the most beautiful and delicious cupcakes. Serious TV addiction right there. (sprinkles)
4. iPhone Cupcakes: Raise your hand if you’re obsessed with your iPhone! These colorful, iconic cupcakes are just fun to look at, aren’t they? We wouldn’t even be surprised if they were Apple flavored. tee hee hee…. (danielle bilton)
5. Tulip Cupcakes: We love the way these cupcakes are snuggled inside pretty brown tulip baking cups. And we especially love the way the dainty little pink flower is peeking out from the tulip liners. So charming. (cake central)
6. Rainbow Cupcakes: Rainbows have made a big come back in recent party trends. These multi-colored cupcakes are so pretty against the pure white frosting. For more rainbow party ideas and inspiration, check out the Rainbow Party we spotlighted earlier this month. (canadian family)